Caller Type: Telemarketer
Phone Number Owner: Citibank
Phone Number Report: I received several calls from this number, sometimes more than once in the same day. No voice messages were left.
I looked up this number online and received mix results, but most stated the number belonged to Citibank. I called the number back to confirm, and received the following automated message:
"Thank you for calling Citibank Credit Cards. We were attempting to contact you with a marketing offer. We will try to reach you again at a later time."
Here are instructions to add your phone number to the Citibank "Do Not Call List":
1. Call Citibank at 800-238-1085. Your call will be answered with the automated message above.
2. Press 1 to continue with this call.
3. Enter your area code and phone number when prompted.
4. Press 1 when prompted to confirm your phone number is correct.
5. Press 1 when prompted with the option to add your number to Citbank Credit Card's do not call list.
The automated message advises it may take up to 30 days to process your request, so calls may continue until then.